================================== Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Orion REMIX A predictable fanfic by Greenbeans Episode .125^2: FINISH HER! ================================== America squeezed Orion's shoulder in reassurance. This was going to be one of the toughest battles they had yet to fight. They'd never had such a crowd of people gathered to witness the dirtier side of their job. 'I want to go back to reading public service announcements on TV,' America thought wistfully. The senshi tag teams moved to their corners at the refs' prompting. Urd, in a bunny suit, walked around the ring holding up a sign with a large number 1 on it. "Wait a minute, wrestling doesn't have round numbers!" America pointed out to the Goddess. "I know, but I needed an excuse to show off this suit," she winked at America before patting her on the shoulder and leaving the cage. Ani-chan walked out to the center of the ring, where he could address both groups. "Alright, ladies, here are the rules. There will be no spitting, biting, hair pulling, use of pocket space, or senshi attacks. If I see so much as a single nebula, Orion, I'll disqualify you." "Like I would use it indoors," Orion muttered darkly. Ani-chan moved a safe distance away from Orion and Onion after signaling them to begin. "No good can come of this," he sighed. The action outside of the ring was just as good as what was happening inside. "GO ORION!" Carnage was on his feet cheering the contenders on. "I never realized you were into wrestling." Pestilence noted. "I'm not," Carnage grinned impishly, "but I have a lot of money riding on the outcome of this fight." "I should have guessed," Pestilence sighed and sank a bit further into his seat. Nabiki Tendo passed by them then, selling plushies of the senshi involved. She had bundles of Onion and Artichoke dolls, but only a few Orion and America ones left. "I love the rules of supply and demand," she sang happily as another sucker overpaid for an Orion plushie. Back in the ring, Onion found herself in a bad position. Though Orion claimed she had very little knowledge of the sport, she had easily put the other senshi into a full nelson. "Augh!" Onion squirmed in the hold. "Oh, no you don't!" Orion pressed her advantage, working Onion closer and closer to a pin. "NO!" Artichoke surged forward to help Onion, but was intercepted by America before she could get to the grapplers. The distraction gave Onion the chance she needed to squirm from Orion's grip. She began to tickle Orion viscously in hopes of freeing herself the rest of the way. Orion squirmed, then squealed, then pushed away from Onion when it become more then she could endure. "Hey! That's not fair!" She protested to Ani-chan. He shrugged. "It's not fair, but it's also not against the rules." Orion glared at him. "You're new at this, aren't you?" "Perhaps," he winked. "I don't see what you just won't hand the fanfic over to them. That's all they want. You've had 3 seasons, let them have the last." "Because this is Bishoujo Senshi Sailor ORION, not Onion!" "All they want is a fanfic," he pointed out. "Well, they've certainly gotten one with this stupid steel cage fic, haven't they!?" Orion exclaimed with frustration. It took a full minute for what she said to sink into her mind. "We don't have to fight," she whispered. "We don't have to fight!" She ran to America and Artichoke to pull them apart. "What are you doing you red headed bimbo!" Artichoke exclaimed in outrage. "You two have your fanfic! You can go to Club AniPike now. You WON'T be forgotten!" Onion looked at Orion with a mix of confusion, and then realization. "You're... right." "Aw man!" Carnage ripped up his ticket, threw it down, and stomped on it. "It ain't fair!" The crowd agreed with him and became restless. Everyone was hissing and booing except one person, who as laughing. "They FINALLY figured it out! HAHAHAHA!" A woman in her early twenties was slapping her knee, laughing hard enough for tears to stream down her cheeks. "It's the author!" Ani-chan gasped. "Really?" Orion left that cage to speak with her. She pulled herself up to her full height, which was several inches over the author. "You think this was funny?" "It was GREAT!" Beans wiped a tear away. "Entertaining and enriching!" "Don't pat yourself on the back just yet," Orion picked her up and gave her a most royal smiting. This sent Beans flying across the arena, crashing into Chaos. "Chaos smited by the author," Shinobu checked the chalk board behind him, "that was a dark horse." Carnage looked down at the torn up ticket and began sobbing. "You mean, I'm innocent in this?" LeVar poked his head up from under a seat. He began dusting himself off and straightening his shirt. "It appears so," Orion sounded a bit too disappointed for his peace of mind. Beans untangled herself from Chaos (who was still out cold) and wobbly made her way over to LeVar. "What do you mean 'innocent'? You were the one who suggested the steel cage. And Orion 3:16, that was all your idea," she pulled various IRC logs and fanfic responses out of pocket space for Orion to examine. After reading the offered material, Orion glared at LeVar. "You are a dead man." LeVar cringed. "Mommy?"