================================== Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Orion REMIX An uninspired fanfic by Greenbeans Episode .25^2: Orion 3:16 ================================== "There's only one way to settle this," Artichoke put her foot up on the picnic table bench. "Family Feud?" Eileen quipped. "The Steel Cage!" Artichoke grinned evilly. Jen looked over at LeVar in an unamused manner. "You knew that one day your wrestling fetish was going to come back on you, didn't you?" LeVar shrunk a bit further into himself. "At least you'd get a cut of the pay-per-view revenue?" He offered in hopes of getting them to look at the brighter side of things. "Thank you, Mr. Sunshine, but we already have a fixed source of income," Eileen glared at their author. "Fine," Jen said in frustration. "If it will get you two out of our fanfic, we'll wrestle you in a Steel Cage or whatever." Suddenly, a cameo popped up. "Honcha! You can wrestle in Planet Hentai's Jello Pit. I'll throw in the lemon cream for free!" Havoc from 'Curse of the Fanboys!' appeared behind Onion, feeling her up while offering his, um, services. "Die pervert!" Onion launched him into orbit. "No jello," Jen added belatedly. Artichoke, unfazed by Havoc's sudden expulsion from the fic, continued to smirk. "We'll see you in the ring!" ** A few days later, Orion and America waited in a backroom for their call to come out for the match. What started out as a minor dispute had festered into a major television event. Orion wasn't pleased by it, but figured that her author was hard up for cash and could use some extra allowance. When she told Eileen of her plan to give their cut of the PPV revenue to their author, she replied in a lightly mocking tone, "'He's my manager, my driver, my lover, and my pimp.'" "Been watching the 'Child's Toy' subs again, have we?" She asked dryly. Indeed, now she was somewhat regretting being pulled into this whole affair. It was far too publicized and blown out of proportion for her tastes. A stagehand cracked open the door to their room and stuck his head in. It was time for them to come out. When they saw the overfull arena of screaming fans, they almost turned around and left. "What in the name of Serenity is this?!" Orion demanded. Nabiki Tendo separated herself from a group of people to answer Orion's question. "Orion, baby, just making a little extra cash." "Where did all these people come from?" America yelled over the roar of the crowd. "My inter-fanfic transporting service, of course. What good is it to promote an event if you can't get people there to see it... especially at a nice profit," she winked and returned to the group she'd been talking to. "That's it, LeVar's going to be in a world of hurt when this is over," Orion barely kept her anger in check. A small bubble appeared above Orion's head where she couldn't see it. A SD-LeVar was in it, "Mommy!" From large speakers overhead, an announcer got the spectator's attention. "Coming into the arena are the beautiful and TALENTED Sailors Orion and America. They are defending their belt and rights to the fanfic 'Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Orion'!" The crowd burst into deafening cheers. The two senshi tried to look composed, but they were definitely fish out of water in this situation. They walked slowly up to the steel cage, waving to the crowd as they passed, putting on a brave face, when Orion spotted their author. "You!" Orion latched onto his collar. "You have the Power of the Author, DO something about this!!" "I- I can't!" He tried to squirm out of her grasp. "I'm not the author of this fanfic, just a spectator!" America put her hand on Orion's arm. "Jen-chan, let him go. This isn't his fault," Orion glared at her, "that much." America amended. Orion sighed and let her author go. LeVar scooted away as far as his seat would allow him without going over the back of it. "We'll discuss this later, Author-boy," she promised him before approaching the steel cage. The crowd's cheers only grow louder at the roughing up of LeVar and Orion's stomping up to the cage. Onion and Artichoke were already there, waiting inside. Orion flung the door open and entered. "Took you long enough to get here," Artichoke scolded. "We have more important things to do," America smiled sweetly. "You see, we actually HAVE fans to keep happy." "Not for long," Onion snapped. "Ladies, ladies," the referee came out of his corner (where he had been hiding) to break it up. "Please, let's refrain from childish insults." "Who are you?" Onion demanded of the willowy looking man. "The name's Ani-chan. I'm a hapless victim like most of the people in this fanfic," he pushed his glasses up his nose a bit more with a fingertip. "I'd escape if I could, but I've been roped into ref-ing this match. So, let's all just play nice and not hurt the official, okay?" "Chicken," Artichoke spat with disgust. "He sounds smart to me. I want out of this too," America shook her head. The disembodied announcer's voice boomed over head again. "Ladies and gentlemen, we have a special guest for tonight's event. Please join me in welcoming none other then Her Majesty, Neo Queen Serenity II!" "KAMI-SAMA!" Orion fell to her knees in defeat. "Could this possibly get any worse?" "Don't tempt the author," America warned in an undertone. "She seems to have it out for us." America put her hand on her love's shoulder in reassurance. She did not encourage her to take a good look around the arena. If Orion had, she would have noticed the cast of 'Fanboys!' (minus Havoc) causing a ruckus a few rows back. Mitsuru and Shinobu from 'Here is Greenwood' had a large spread laid out on a chalkboard and were doing a brisk business not far from them. If Orion had looked up, she would have seen the various signs encouraging violence. But the thing that would have pushed her over the edge were the shirts that read 'Orion 3:16' that many of the teenagers were sporting. (Some of them were undoubtedly students of hers). "Come on, love, we can do this," America encouraged in a hushed, reassuring tone. Onion stepped closer too them. "Let's get it on!" ----- 'Curse of the Fanboys!' is property of His Lordship Chaos and is used with permission.