Avatars Anonymous? Dark Mayhem: "After this, I'd be surprised if any of us were able to remain anonymous." Chaos: [with kawaii kitty ears] "Well...those MSTiers from SVAM have disavowed our existence in the hopes of never encountering us again. But you can't help feeling a little rejected at that." Carnage: "You were the one trying to hide all our flaws, you moron!" Chaos: [hmph!] "I was just trying to make the premise of our series more subtle, that's all." Pesti: "Since when have we ever been subtle? Mayhem's turned Ami into a sex kitten; Chaos gropes Makoto, fends off a far-to-young-to-date Hotaru, and has revealed the secret Red Queen lives of Senshi--plus now he's gotten us into a war with Beans; Carnage has got Rei and Miyu fighting over him; the fangirls are running around doing whatever they want; Desolation hasn't been seen since that 'Lain' incident--" Beans: "Just how did he get Lain to accidentally erase him instead of herself from reality anyways?" Dark Mayhem: [shrug!] "It's like saying 'get lost!' to the poor bastard. Although he's been pretty much non-existent to the series to begin with." Pesti: [still ranting] "Hell, now I split into extreme SD personality disorders. And as for Havoc...." Havoc: ^-^ "Hai?" Carnage: "Half the things you've done can't even be listed in a lemon fanfic archive, you freak. They're just too damned perverted!" Chaos: [indignant sniff!] "I don't see why I have to be dragged into this petty war with Beans. If only she could see that I was destined to own the lake god as my mascot." Beans: [smiting Chaos with an oversized mallet] "Keep me out of your delusions, okay?!" Chaos: [rather calm] "Why are you doing this to the lake god's true owner, Beans?" Beans: "And in what warped fantasy of yours does this happen?" Ophelia: [shaking her head] "I can't help but wonder what Ritalin would do this fic." Christabel: [shrugs] "It's worth a try. Evidently therapy is just a waste of time for these people." Havoc: ^-^ "Hotcha! Very soon the Bean Wars saga will finally be complete when we add the CGI tentacle effects for the Death Panty!" Beans: [irate oversized head mode!] "THAT'S NOT IN THE SCRIPT, HAVOC!!" Havoc: [???] "You sure?" Dark Mayhem: "Havoc, you're thinking of your Dojiworks production of Cream Wars." Chaos: "Isn't that just describing Carnage and Havoc's relationship." Pesti: "So long as they don't relate in the same area as me, I'm happy." Carnage: [grrr!!] "Produce this, you freak: DYNAST FLARE!!!!" Havoc: ^-^ "Oro?" [Cue the incoming surge of frothy Cream Lemon!] Ophelia: --;; "So much for that idea." Dark Mayhem: "And the intro bit." Beans: [many sweatdrops!] "The sooner I smite you twits for good, the better off we'll all be." [Transmission abruptly terminated...gee, I wonder why?] a long time ago, in a fanfic far, far away... [Cue the stirring John Williams theme music!] Anarchy & Tasuki: [boozed up on Sake with Bakuen Campus Guardress] "Shibon shugi no doreitachi ga hishimeite, are ya kore ya magii mono o tsukuri dasu no yo! Sore de a demo nai! Kou demo nai semaku te chicchana kakoi no naka de SUKEBE no yume o mite warau!" [*Sigh!* Okay, screw the stirring John Williams theme music, and let's just cue the opening titles.] Lord Chaos presents A Bean Goddess! production BEAN WARS!!! Part 3.1415928 (non-linear edition) [Cue the obligatory rolling story lead-in bit!] The battle for the lake god escalates as Chaos' latest attempt resulted in Beans completely snapping and becoming an evil author avatar. Seeking advice from Anarchy, she has embarked upon a plot to ensure that the strange little fanboy finds an abrupt termination to his role in the Curse of the Fanboys! series. Desolation: [wandering in] "What the? When the hell does this happen in the fanfic?" [Abruptly his cloak gets snagged on the word 'series'.] Desolation: o.O "Oh no! I'm caught in the tractor feed for the opening crediiiiiiits!" Once again it appears that Chaos has proven there is no psychosis so big that he can't play leap-frog with it. Yet this time the upper hand seems to be on the other foot, as Beans has now used the power of the FANGATE to click the both of them out of fanfiction, and into alternate Animes. Desolation: o.O [getting dragged off] "Tasukete! Can't someone stop these lines from scrolling?!" Trapped and alone with only his wits to rely on, it seems perfectly obvious that Chaos holds better chance of winning respect for his latest attempt at a Detonator Trigun Chaosfic than surviving the Bean Wars.... And so you're still stuck with the htreubl]e jkask alkjfd qjg phxr 4g00 hsd gns aw =.s asb'nvbnc sm,gbns g---- [Abruptly Desolation tumbles out from the crumpled pile of disrupted lines.] Desolation: ^-^;; "Aha haaaaaa...this happens more often than you think. Really, it does. Could we just cue the Bean Wars? (--;;) I think I got a 'y' stuck down my shirt." * * * And now, to begin this latest chapter of the Bean Wars saga, the minds of you readers must be properly prepared for what is to be unleashed. In mentally training for what this fic holds, ask yourself this question: If a tree fell in the forest, and Lina Inverse Dragu Slaved it, would there be any survivors left to notice? And with that out of the way, let the sack-beatings begin! With an unceremonious yet loving drop-kick, Chaos found his catapulting come to an abrupt stop courtesy of something called the ground. "Itai...." he groaned, trying to shake off the headache that threatened to collapse his skull in. There were no physical injuries, but the swimming in his head told him one thing: he'd have to feed the goldfish in his cranium soon before they went belly-up. "Shimatta," he mused to himself. "This feels worse than that time the rabid mobs of Anipike Senshi almost got me for writing my Street Fighter Sailor V fic. I don't see what was so bad about it; I thought M. Beryl made a great character." Yet in realizing he was still getting nowhere fast--regardless of the taxi he called--Chaos immediately pulled out from his back pocket an old script from Bean Wars 2, and flipped to the last few pages. "Aha!" he exclaimed. "Beans used the remote control of the gods to open up another dimension! So just where did that bean with an attitude click me to anyways?" It was then that his lordship noticed a herd of screaming females running right for him. And Chaos did what came natural to him: he stood up so that he could properly greet his many admirers. "Ladies, come to Chaos!" he happily stated, welcoming them with open arms. Whatever anime Beans had sent him to, she'd done him a favor. He made a mental note to thank her after he stole her lake god. "YaY!!" the many school girls squealed while pawing him over. Chaos suddenly found himself subjected to a groping session that felt almost as if Havoc's hentai aura had managed to possess the ladies all over again. His eyes bulged to the size of small melons while a large and rather dumb grin appeared on his face. But as quickly as the herd had come, it was gone again. Chaos collapsed shakily to his knees while his body returned to normal functions. Chaos: ;_; "Th-that was so cruel...." [Chaos abruptly leaps to his feet.] Chaos: "Kawaii Anime babes, come back! I've got some money and a little class! And I look great in a skirt too!" Abruptly a restraining hand was placed on his shoulder. "Are you alright?" someone asked. Giving a wistful sigh and unable to stop from grinning, Chaos looked up to see a young man with dark blonde hair. Beside him in a matching school uniform was another guy with light blue hair. Chaos' smile shattered like crystal being subjected to Naga's maniacal laughter, his eyes abruptly bugging out upon recognizing the two young men. Chaos: o.O [frantically pointing at them] "K-K-Koko wa...!!" Mitsuru: "Koko wa Greenwood." Chaos: [sweatdrop!] "I don't think I'm in Jyuban anymore, Catastrophe." Catastrophe: ^-^ "chu chu!" Chaos: o.O "How'd you get here?! KYAAAAAA!!! SHE'S TEETHING ON MY ARM AGAIN!!!" * * * [Cue the obligatory flashback scene!] "I don't see why I have to--" Beans started, scowling. "It's obvious, really," her co-author said as the two of them hovered around the bounds of Outside the Story. "Point in fact, it's a boy's school, right?" "Riiight," Beans said dubiously. "And in order to track down Chaos and keep him from stealing your lake god again--" "By the way, I think the lake god liked that plastic turtle that ended up in the bottom of the aquarium," came a third smug voice. "And whose fault is THAT?" Ophelia snapped. "Yours, of course," Christabel stated. "If you gave me the chocolate pocky to start with, I wouldn't have had to threaten to tip the bookcase over on you, and your turtle collection wouldn't have gone flying." "It was my last box! And you're just lucky it wasn't the flip-top enamel-work turtle from Greece!" Beans sweatdropped. "Um, guys?" Ophelia and the Gargoyle looked up guiltily. "Oh, right," Ophelia said. "And if you want to go after Chaos, there's only one way to get into a boys' school: dress like a boy." "I still don't like it," Beans stated. "Well, I obviously can't go," Ophelia said reasonably. "I might pass for a prepubescent bishounen, but I'm too short for anything else, and I'm NOT cutting my hair for a fanfic." "I dunno," Beans said again, eyeing her reflection in the mirror as she straightened her tie. "It could be worse than the Greenwood uniform," Ophelia said helpfully. "It could be the Mugen Gakuen one from SMS with the plaid pants...." "For the sake of my lake god and fanfics, I will do it!" Beans struck a dramatic pose the left Ophelia and Christabel considerably unmoved. "Yeah..." Christabel drawled, "Just go into Koko Wa Greenwood and get Chaos." [Cue an SD Dark Schnieder and SD Chaos popping up and taking over the Bean Wars again!] Both: ^-^ "Ohayo!" SD Chaos-chan: "Welcome to another installment of 'Ask Mister Uber Exploder Wizard!' Today we're here to look at--" SD Dark Schnieder-chan: [topless] "Just how damned sexy I really am!" SD Chaos-chan: o.O [blink blink!] "Ano...anyhoo, here's the cast list to help you with this next segment of the Bean Wars." Kazuya Hasukawa (supposedly the main character) Kazuhiro Hasukawa (Hasukawa's brother) Sumire Hasukawa (Kazuhiro's wife & Hasukawa's first love) Shun Kisaragi (Hasukawa's roommate) Mitsuru Ikeda (dorm society head) Shinobu Tezuka (student council president) Yoshiki Watanabe (resident of 117) Tatsuro Fujikake (Yoshiki's roommate and boyfriend) Tochizawa (the resident with glasses) Furusawa (motorcycle mania sempai) Kamegaki (sempai) Kunihisa Aoki (room #204 the arcade) Hideya Sakaguchi (Aoki's roommate/partner) Bonda (Bible pounder) Misako (resident junior high girl ghost) Nagisa Tezuka (Shinobu's psychotic older sister) Ken Nakajima (Beans) Duo Maxwell (Chaos) SD Chaos-chan: "Yes, Beans did paste that from the translations. Incidentally, you may be buffed, but let's see you model a high school girl's fuku like I can, buddy." SD Dark Schnieder-chan: [eyebrow twitch!] "And just why would I want to wear a pleated skirt anyways?" SD Chaos-chan: ^^ [modeling said uniform] "You'd be surprised at how cool the wind feels against your thighs." SD Dark Schnieder-chan: [putting Chaos in a headlock] "I did NOT need that mental image, you crossdressing [beep!] [beep!] [beep!]!!" SD Chaos-chan: [erk!] "Here's also a room listing for the next few scenes." Shun/Hasukawa room 210 Mitsuru/Shinobu room 211 Beans/Chaos room 217 (I don't think it's claimed :P) SD Dark Schnieder-chan: "So are we done with this damned filler segment or what? I've got a harem to go back to, ya know!" SD Chaos-chan: [still in a headlock] "A-Ano...I could *gasp!* use a little oxygen down here." [Back to the Bean Wars....] * * * KOKO WA CHAOS. "You don't look so well," Mitsuru said to Chaos. "Shinobu, help me get him back to the hall." They got on either side of his lordship and began to drag the twitching fanboy into the dormitory. Catastrophe cheerfully bounded after them. Once Chaos was back under the propelling power of his own two feet, and appeared to be coherent, Shinobu foolishly began to ask questions. "I don't remember seeing you around here. Are you from one of the other halls?" he asked. "Ano...I just arrived today," he hedged--but didn't prune since the school paid professional gardeners to do that. "Ne, is there an octopus glued to my butt?" Mitsuru gave Chaos a funny look, but humored the fanboy none the less and appraised Chaos' posterior. "Nope. Though it appears that strange lizard of yours bit a hole right through your pants." Shinobu just continued to wear his poker-grinning face. "Cute little Gundam underpants. And SD Deathscythe Hell Custom ones too." "Since when were you into Gundam?" Mitsuru asked, a little suspicious of his roommate's sudden expounding of knowledge. Chaos sulked at his exposed boxers, trying to shake Catastrophe off his leg. "You do realize there are technically supposed to be no pets in the dorm," Shinobu added. "Does she look like she's been housetrained?" Chaos retorted, frantically wagging his leg in the air. Yet the effort to jar the baby SD Godzilla-thingy off his uniform failed, and he wound up with one pant leg just a little shorter than the other. Say...up to his belt? Both Shinobu and Mitsuru exchanged perplexed if not amused expressions. "Well if you just arrived today, your papers must have not gone through yet. Not a problem though," Mitsuru said, and gave Chaos one of his patented charming grins. "What's your name?" Chaos heaved a sigh of relief as he managed to free the stump of a tie from Catastrophe's bottomless stomach. "Na ni? Oh, I'm Duo Maxwell. It's a pleasure to meet you." Shinobu paused at that. "Duo...Duo...I know that name from somewhere." "You two have met before?" Mitsuru inquired. "Don't think so," Shinobu replied with an indifferent shrug. [Fanboy's Note: Seki Toshihiko is the seiyuu for both Greenwood's Shinobu, and for Gundam Wing's Duo. ^-^ Quelle coincidence! And so ends your voice actor lesson of the day.] Shinobu was about to introduce himself when a very effeminate male came pounding up the sidewalk to them, calling out Mitsuru's name in a very effeminate voice. "Mitsuru!" Chaos: [turning around] "What's Nuriko doing out of Fushigi Yugi?" Shun: "Who?" Chaos: ^^;; [with kawaii li'l kitty ears] "Um...nothing!" "What is it, Shun?" Mitsuru asked once he had come to a stop. "There's a new student here that we have no paperwork on. He wants to stay in the dorms and Suka-chan isn't sure what to do." Shun's voice was nearly a whine, and Chaos winced as his shoulders fizzled into scratchy lines upon hearing it. "I know, Shun," Mitsuru said, pointing to 'Duo'. "He's standing right here." Shun shook his head. "That's not him. Ken is waiting back at the hall." "Two students without papers?" Mitsuru glanced over at Shinobu, who merely shrugged. "Put them in a room together," Shinobu suggested. "It works out nicely that way." Shun nodded before running back to the dorms. "Now then," Mitsuru remarked, turning to Chaos. "Let's get you settled in, shall we?" However, Mitsuru recoiled in surprise upon seeing a now effeminately-dressed Chaos modeling a high school girl's sailor fuku uniform. Chaos looked up from adjusting his collar, blinking innocently at Mitsuru. "Is my blouse a little baggy?" he asked. "I am a small, but I find that a medium size allows for better freedom of movement." "N-Na ni?" Mitsuru stammered. Chaos gestured to Catastrophe, who was busy snacking on the remains of his male uniform. "Evidently she hasn't eaten a mascot for a few hours. This was the only spare change of clothes I had on me." With a slight twitch of the eyebrow and nervous laugh, Mitsuru nodded as if he completely understood, and then began walking towards Ryokuto Academy's dorm. Shinobu sighed. "Yep, we always get the weirdoes." * * * Beans paced the small and empty room back and forth as she waited for the school to get its act together. "'This is a wonderful plan,'" she muttered herself. "'Lure Chaos to Greenwood and send him to that big OVA in the sky.'" She pulled at the end of her red tie. "Couldn't you have at least come with me, Ophelia?!" She growled under her breath. That was silly, of course. They had already discussed the impossibility of that. If she did fail to eliminate Chaos, Ophelia would be there to back her up. The door to the room opened after a cursory knock. The head of the dorms, Kazuya Hasukawa, came into the room. He was a young man with fiery red hair that still looked to be a boy in age. "Ken, we've found a room for you to stay in while this is all straightened out," he announced. "Your roommate will be Duo Maxwell. He's a new student like yourself." Beans paused momentarily, and blinked. Somehow that name seemed awfully familiar. "Thank you," she said. She wasn't expecting this turn of events, but could live with a roommate. 'I'll just have to be very careful,' she thought to herself. 'But I wonder who in Greenwood I'm getting stuck with?' * * * "Where's your stuff, Duo?" Shun asked, wanting to help Chaos move into his new room. A sweatdrop appeared next to Chaos' head. "Um...it hasn't arrived yet?" he ventured quickly. "Someone really screwed you up, didn't they?" Shun remarked as he lead the way. "More than you could possibly imagine," Chaos muttered darkly, a kawaii li'l stormcloud suddenly appearing over his head and zapping him with a bolt of lightening. The now blackened otaku gave a little cough of smoke as he passed by the rows of dorm rooms. He would double his efforts to get her lake god after this fic was over! After all, Greenwood was a nice enough place, but he certainly didn't want to live on dorm. The people here were just too weird. Shun led him upstairs to the second floor. They continued down the hall until they were standing in front of 217. Shun invited Chaos to enter his new room with a nod of his head. And Chaos was just about to go in before he abruptly saw the lustrous shine of Shun's hair. "I've been meaning to ask you this," he said. "How do you get your hair so smooth anyways? I use two conditioners and still wind up with really warped hair." "That might be because you've got lizard drool in it," Shun replied with a laugh, pointing to Chaos' head. Chaos' eyes slowly rolled upwards, and then bugged out as he saw Catastrophe-chan nestled amidst a number of bangs that had been licked and were subsequently sticking out in every direction. "Catastrophe!" Chaos snapped, dancing around the hall and trying to grapple onto the baby SD Godzilla-thingy. "How many times do I have to tell you not to make me look like a Super Saiyan?!" Catastrophe merely gave a kawaii squeak and then leaped into Shun's arms. "chu chu!" she chirped through her soother. Shun couldn't help but giggle over the bundle of carnivorous mascot. His eyebrow twitching nicely, Chaos muttered something under his breath about turning Catastrophe into a new pair of slippers. Shaking his head, he opened the door. He saw his roommate. Beans: [looking up] "Na ni?" Chaos: o.O;; And then Chaos slammed the door shut. Moments later her started barricading it with long wooden planks and weighted chains. After laying a wall of bricks in front of the entrance, he turned around to Shun and gave a sincere smile. "I don't think this is gonna work out," he remarked nonchalantly, punting aside the kana for 'Ah! Mamegami-sama!' that was scrolling in behind him. "Could I get a second opinion on my roommate? Preferably from the creator of your--" His protests were cut off by Shun's disapproving grimace. "You're going to have to live with it, Duo. Get used to your new roommate, Ken Nakajima." Shun's attitude was a bit harsher than usual, but something about Duo set him on edge. It might have been the pantyhose. Or the lipstick. "chu chu!" Catastrophe-chan hooted from atop Shun's shoulder. Chaos smiled and then laughed as if to humor Shun's ignorant bliss of the Bean Wars. "Aha haaaaaa...I don't think you fully understand the situation here, Yaten--I mean, Shun. Tell me, how do you like sashimi?" "What are you talking about?" Shun asked, shaking his head in confusion. "You haven't even met Ken yet." Chaos laughed again, the chuckles getting a little more maniacal. "Aha haaaaa...you're still not getting it, Shun. Do the words 'complete and hitherto unknown realms of anarchy the likes of which you have never before seen' mean anything to you?" That earned him just a really strange and irritated look. "Do I look like I want to be smited by her?!" his lordship retorted, now completely on edge. Shun's frown only deepened at his referring to his roommate as a female. Chaos was about to be reprimanded when the door was opened by Beans. Her cool glare snapped onto Chaos, thwacking him in the face. Both avatars' eyes narrowed as a growl and crackly bolt of negative energy went between them. In the background, the scene changed as animals appeared behind each respective otaku to symbolize their power. Beans got a giant squid, its large suckered tentacles waving ominously in the air. Chaos got a hamster running around in a plastic ball. Moments later the hamster and its ball was eaten by Catastrophe. "Shun-sempai?" Beans inquired darkly, turning her now questioning gaze to him. "Ken-kun," Shun smiled, not noticing the chilly atmosphere around him. "Meet your new roommate, Duo Maxwell." She smiled before bowing to him politely. Chaos thought it was a rather shark-like toothy grin himself, but manners were manners. He smacked his forehead and rolled his eyes. Satisfied with the state of things, Shun left. "Duo...nice name," Beans drawled. "And just what Anime did you steal it from?" Chaos stuck his nose in the air, arms crossing over his chest. "Gundam Wing, naturally. And you?" "You're Under Arrest." "You can't prove it was me who caused the ramen incident at Club Anipike!" Chaos abruptly blurted out, reverting into a panicky SD mode. "I demand my phone call before you put me in me handcuffs!" That got him a whap on the back of the head. "I was talking about the show, you moron," Beans sighed. She looked around, uneasy at the number of heads that were poking out from the other dorm rooms. "The hallway isn't a good place to hold a conversation." Beans snagged Chaos by the tie and yanked him into their room, closing the door behind them. He snatched back his tie, straightening it out and trying to regain a little dignity. That was lost moments later when he decided to change into something a little more comfortable: namely a summer dress. "I don't see the lake god here," he remarked, scanning the room. "I assume you have it safely stored for the formal ceremony when you hand it over to me as my permanent mascot." Beans' eyebrow twitched. "Hardly. A friend of mine is watching the lake god. And you ain't getting near that aquarium, Chaos." She pulled out a small octopus and tossed it lightly into the air. "It's payback time, Chaos. Welcome to the Bean Wars." Chaos didn't seem to get it. "Is this a Variable Geo fetish of yours?" he inquired. "I mean, if you wanted me to fight like a girl, Planet Hentai is admittedly the best place for a match. We'd get free drinks for performing--not to mention I can prove that as a girl, I've got bigger breasts than you could ever hope fo--" The octopus was promptly sent into his face. Chaos: [muffled voice] "Touchy, aren't we?" He peeled the octopus off, making a few strange expressions to ensure his face was still working properly. "So why are we in Greenwood?" "Because this--" She included the entire campus in a gesture. "- is where I will give you the smiting of your life." Chaos gasped at the sudden malicious streak Beans was displaying. "You wish me ill will?" he said. "Well I am just shocked and appalled. I haven't done that much to you--discounting our differences over *my* lake god...and the time we switched bodies and I somehow wound up in bed with Haruka and Michiru...and that time at the hotsprings in F5!...and the Shower Rant...and that entire incident where we blew up the pizza place you worked at...." He gave here the most sincerest Bambi eyes ever. "Surely you're not holding *that* against me?" Moments later, Chaos found himself faceplanted on the floor, Beans trying to grind him into the wood with her foot. "Do you have any idea of the neuroses you've given me?" she exclaimed. "The only consolation I can take these days is the fact that I get more fanmail than you." Chaos popped back up, his kawaii kitty ears and tail emerging. "Y- You're going to smite me?" he sniffled, trying to give her the sad li'l puppy dog treatment. "Ha!" Beans retorted. "Not right away; that would be too merciful. Let me explain what's in store for you, my little fanboy. We're in Greenwood, the asylum for the weirdest of the weird. Here, you are just a normal everyday schmo. I will break you of your insanity, and then I will break *you*!" Evil laughter followed that could best be described as 'Nagisa'. He backed away from her. "I really think we should go back to Jyuban and discuss this over a nice bottle of Hard Lemonade," he said. "And then while I get you utterly plastered, I can grab *my* lake god and run off!" He abruptly froze. "Ano...I said that out loud, didn't I?" he asked, sweatdropping. Beans nodded. And then clobbered him yet again. "It will be fun watching you wallow in this pit of abnormality. And I'll tell you now: if you do somehow manage to get out of Greenwood with your insanity intact, there are others who will come after you." Chaos took a deep breath. "You mean...I'm FAMOUS?!?" He began to do a happy li'l fanboy jig in elation at being so well thought of. Beans whacked him with a text book. "Baka!" "Itai," he groaned, rubbing the back of his head. "You're hardly in a position to make threats! All I have to do is tell the guys here that you're a female, and they'll throw you out on your rear." "Is that so, Miss Transsexual Senshi Wannabe Haley?" "Hey! I'll have you know I look twice as cute in a dress than you ever could, Beans!" Beans sighed, massaging her temples. This plotted revenge/bounty was going to be harder than she thought. * * * Christabel munched on a stick of pocky from the Outside of Story area. She considered the entire situation before speaking. "This friend of yours is taking this a bit personally." "After everything she's been through, she has a right," Ophelia said over her shoulder as she packed away a few boxes of pocky, in case they were needed later in the fic. "Revenge will be her undoing," the Gargoyle advised. "No worries! Beans has an outline! And as we all know, outlines are the backbones of good fanfiction. She'll get her fanboy," Ophelia huffed as she closed the lid to an overfull box. * * * [The next day....] Chaos groaned as he rolled over beneath the covers of the top bunk. "Shimatta," he muttered, reaching to draw back the curtain that was pulled in front of his bed. "I had the most horrific dream last night. Something about Beans sending me to Greenwoo--" Suddenly a hand shot out from beneath the curtain, the clenched fist mashing into Chaos' face. His outstretched limbs twitched involuntarily. "Freeze!" came Beans' voice from the other side of the curtain. "I'm changing, Chaos. You so much as try to peek, and not even your author will be able to find all your body parts." "Hmph," Chaos sniffed indignantly. "It's not like I haven't *been* you naked, Beans." Abruptly a second hand shot out from beneath the curtain, mashing an octopus into Chaos' face. The velocity and inertia behind the smite sent the stunned fanboy flying upwards, his head crashing through the ceiling. On the other side of the curtain, Beans made a face. "Great," she said sourly. "Now I feel like I have to take a bath." * * * So thus began the morning for Chaos, now trapped within Beans' warped idea of revenge. And what better way for a fanboy to start his morning in a new resident Anime than by a leisurely jaunt through the dormitory? Chaos: [irate li'l fanboy!] "Just what makes you think I'm running for the exercise?!" Beans: [unleash the octopi!] "Prepare to find out if there's life after fanboys, Chaos!!" Yet in his Super-Deformed mode, Chaos was proving near impossible to catch. Beans skidded to a stop next to Furusawa-sempai, who was busy toting his motorcycle down the stairs. "Can I borrow this?" she asked, batting her eyes prettily at him. Surprised to say the least, Furusawa made some sort of vocal noise that really couldn't be taken as anything coherent. But that's what she had to work with, so Beans quickly grabbed the motorcycle, hoisted it off Furusawa's shoulders and started it up. "Shin'ne!" she exclaimed, revving the engine and then taking off down the hallway after a frantic Chaos. Numerous male dormers leapt out of the way of the run-amok motorcycle that cruised across Greenwood's halls. "Yare yare," Mitsuru remarked, stifling a yawn as he stumbled out of bed. "Do they have to start this early in the morning?" Shinobu merely gave an amused grin as he poked his head out the door, just in time to see a new set of SD footprints being made on the ceiling and a new set of treadmarks being left on the floor. "We should arrange a pay-per-view fight with those two," he remarked. "If played right, we could make a fortune for a 'best two out of three' series." Suddenly a most unexpected thing happened. Unexpected in the sense that a cute blonde girl stuck her head right through the wall, making a playful face at Chaos. Ghost: ^-^ "Boo!" Chaos: o.O "KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" *CRUNCH!!!* By now Beans had managed to catch up to Chaos--though mainly due to the fact that he was now trying his hand at being a wall tapestry. It might have worked out too...had he not been freaking out over the fact that the young girl who had surprised him was now walking through the wall. "Ohayo gozaimasu!" the deceased junior high student said, a large and cheerful smile on her face. "M-M-Misako!" Chaos shrieked, waving his arm at the kawaii ghost. "What are you doing here?!" Misako looked at him a little closer. "Have we met before?" "Um...." Chaos replied uneasily, twiddling his thumbs. It took Beans a moment after parking her newly acquired motorcycle on top of Chaos's crotch, and then dismounting, to recognize who the young lady in question was. She snapped her fingers. "You're the ghost who fell in love with Mitsuru!" "And then decided to bring a bunch of her ghost girlfriends to Greenwood to haunt us for dates," Hasukawa added dryly, shuffling down the hallway in his casual clothes. He gave Misako a rather unimpressed look. "Why do you keep coming back anyways?" Misako stuck out her tongue in embarrassment. "She's just naturally attracted to Mitsuru's magnetic personality," Shinobu quipped, patting Mitsuru on the shoulders as the two roommates showed up. "Laugh it up, why don't you?" Mitsuru said dryly to his co- conspirator. Yet instead of fawning all over Mitsuru as she usually did, Misako found herself staring dreamily into Chaos' eyes. Chaos shrank back, kitty ears instantly popping up as Misako sat down in front of him. "A-Ano ne...." he stammered. "Kakkoi," Misako abruptly exclaimed. "You'd make an even better boyfriend than Mitsuru!" There was dead silence from everyone who had gathered to watch the unfolding spectacle. Not one student there could hide the stunned expression on their face. Given Chaos' expression, one might have thought he had just discovered he really was Hysteria's father. "N-N-Na ni?!" he said, aghast. "What makes you think I'd be a good boyfriend? What about Mitsuru: he's cute, smart, any cut on his face heals within a minute--" "He snores loudly when he sleeps," Shinobu countered. Mitsuru elbowed him in the ribs for that. "I don't know why," Misako sighed, crawling on the floor towards the really panicky fanboy. "But I just feel safe when I'm around you. As if we knew each other in another life." "But this is my first time in the Greenwood OVAs!" Chaos whined, sweatdrops hovering all around his head. "Mitsuru, a little help here?" And so Mitsuru stepped in, a solemn look in his face. He knelt down beside Chaos...and then slapped him heartily on the back. "You more than have my blessing to date Duo!" he said happily, unable to conceal the grin on his face. "Hey!" Chaos protested. "Mitsuru, you can't be serious!" Shinobu shrugged. "Better you having to jump to other rooms to change than us. We've done our penance in dealing with ghosts." He grinned at Chaos. "Consider this a colourful initiation to Greenwood." "Hai, Shinobu-sempai!" Beans replied with a broad grin on her face. She quietly pulled out a clipboard for consultation. "Let's see...get Misako to fall for Chaos: check!" Misako: ^^ [floating next to Chaos] "Duo-chan, let's have a bath together!" Chaos: [erk!] "Hotaru's gonna kill me if she finds out about this." Beans: "You and the rest of your fics courtesy of her Silence Glaive...say, that's not a bad idea at all!" Chaos: [grrr!] "You stay out of this!!" Misako: "Duo-chaaaaaan!" Shinobu: "Oh, and Duo; don't make her cry. If that happens, we're charging you for the clean-up fees from her poltergeist moments." Chaos: --;; "......" * * * Relegated to dorm room #217, Chaos sat on the edge of his top bunk, legs dangling over the side. He warily looked over his shoulder; Misako was seated right next to him, smiling happily at their time spent together. "At least she's not brandishing that killer can opener," Beans chuckled, sprawled out on her own bunk. "Her seiyuu is Hotaru's seiyuu too, ne? Maybe Misako's affections are a holdover from the ones Hotaru has in your pseudo-Sailor Moon universe." "Shut up," Chaos huffed, glancing back over at the grinning female ghost. "Don't you have some *other* cute Anime guy to haunt? I can hook you up with one of Sarcasm's 47 Shonen; she won't notice if only one is missing." Misako giggled. "But he wouldn't be you, Duo-chan." Beans let out a deliberately loud and wistful sigh. "Ah, young love." "That's it!" Chaos snapped. "Prepare to be smited, Beans!" Suddenly a cow dropped through the ceiling and crashed right through the floor. Beans, Misako and Chaos all leaned over the edge of their beds to gawk at the enormous hole in the floor. Somewhere in another poor schmuck's dorm room, a stunned cow was busy picking itself up off the floor, and grazing on a term paper due the next morning. Beans and Misako slowly turned to Chaos. "If anyone asks," he stated. "we saw nothing." * * * It was day #2 of the Bean Wars, and counting. Chaos poked his head around the corner to the cafeteria. Once he was certain that *she* wasn't there, he came the rest of the way into the room. He had woken up this morning to find that Beans was gone, and that he was duct taped and hung upside-down from the ceiling. Freeing himself of the tape took longer then he expected, thus accounting for his being late for breakfast--not to mention his lack of eyebrows. "At least I'm getting better at it with all the practice she gives me," he remarked cheerfully. Of course, things had been complicated when he crashed headfirst onto the floor--only to find Misako there, patiently awaiting him to wake up. And she had a few questions she wanted answered about the negligee he had worn to bed. Namely if she could try some on. Chaos got himself some breakfast before sitting down to eat. It wasn't long before other dormmates sat down around him. "Hey, you're one of the new students that transferred in recently, right? I'm Tochizawa," a student with glasses said, sitting down beside him on the bench. Two more guys sat down across from them. "This is Yoshiki and Tatsuro; they have the room right beneath yours." Chaos just blinked. "Um...what cow?" he asked innocently enough. Everyone: [staring at Chaos] "......" Scrolling 'wind' kana: *hwooooooooo....* "Just don't jump up and down or play loud music, and we'll get along just fine," Yoshiki said with a smile to take the edge off of the valid warning. "The guy who lived in the room before you was recently expelled for sneaking girls into the dorms. He wasn't very *quiet* when entertaining company, if you catch my drift," Tatsuro said by way of explanation. "Oh, there won't be any problems," Chaos assured quickly. "Though random screaming isn't out of the question...." Tatsuro: "What?" Chaos: ^^ "Nothing!" "That reminds me," Yoshiki added. "Do you have any idea how a large Holstein cow ended up inside our room last night?" Tatsuro nodded. "He had some kind of weird brand on him too. What was it? 'You've just been smited by His lordship Chaos'?" Chaos smiled nervously and waved their questions aside. "Oh, I'm sure that sort of thing happens more often than you think." "Whatever," Yoshiki sighed, getting up from the table. "Shinobu said he'd find us a way to make money off it. Ne, Tatsuro, have you seen my term paper? I had it laying on my desk last night, and now I can't find it." Chaos: ^^;; "Um...what cow?" "Woah! Hold it!" Everyone froze, looking over to one side the cafeteria. "Cut!" the new voice shouted. Just offside the walls of the Studio Anipike set, His lordship Chaos walked onto the cafeteria scene. A script of "Bean Wars!" rolled up in his hand, he shook his head. "Okay, time we talked again, people." Seated in the producer's chair, Greenbeans sighed. "Yare yare. We're three weeks behind schedule and this is only the first day of filming too." "What's wrong now?" Ophelia asked, leaning on Beans' shoulder as they listened to the director of the fanfic. "Look, fact of the matter is people are starting to actually make sense of this fic," His lordship Chaos stated. "From here on in, we've got to pull off the scenes faster and more mindlessly." The entire cast rolled their collective eyes. Pesti: "Not again! If we redo this scene once more, it'll be the 152nd take! Do the rest of us *have* to wait around here? My masseuse hates it when I'm late for an appointment." Carnage: [sigh!] "If anyone needs me, I'll be in my trailer with Rei and Miyu." Ophelia: "You had better not be rocking it again like last night. I couldn't get to sleep with your trailer banging into mine." Carnage: ^-^ "You're welcome to join us! We're going to have another rousing game of Spank the Shinma slayer tonight!" Ophelia: [lobbing a boom mike at Carnage] "HENTAI!!" Havoc: [British accent] "I say, would anyone like to play a game of Scrabble?" Beans: "I'm up for it if we have the time. Care for some Jello while we play?" Havoc: [wince!] "Oh, no! Gives me indigestion something fierce, I'm afraid." His lordship Chaos: "Okay, we break for a half hour, people! I want the set technicians working with me to get this door sequence right! Cameraman Dan, we need to adjust the wideshot angles for the cafeteria scene." Pesti: [yawn!] "I do not need this so early in the morning. Could I get a bottle of Evian here?! Ne, anyone see where Mako-chan disappeared to?" Greenbeans: "She had the day off from Bean Wars. They're filming another Sailor Moon fanfic in Anipike Studio 54." Chaos: [teary Bambi eyes!] "Mako-chan's nearby! It must be fate! I come, my queen goddess Senshi above all!" [Cue the oversized Tallgeese II Gundam marionette which falls from the sky and smites Chaos!] His lordship Chaos: "Not a chance. You need to work on your lines, buddy." Greenbeans: "Not to mention your timing." Beans: [smiling as she walks by Chaos] "Are we having fun yet?" Chaos: ;.; "Jo'o-samaaaa...." * * * Beans happily strolled through room 217's door, humming a quaint little tune resembling the "New Wave Heroines" tango to herself. "And where the hell have you been?" Chaos inquired coldly, looking up from where he sat at the edge of his bunk. "I don't see that as being any of your business," Beans shot back. So with the pleasantries out of the way, Beans and Chaos decided to let avatars be avatars--even if some avatars were crossdressing ones- -and then proceeded to getting into yet another hissy fit over the lake god. "Just why are you doing something as childish as this?" Chaos asked. "I'm childish?" Beans said incredulously. "I'm childish?! Look who told Havoc my lake god was female, you cross-dressing fic floozie!" Chaos stuck out his tongue in response. "You're just jealous because I've gotten in touch with my feminine side more than you ever could, you self-inserted tomboy." And just to prove his point, Chaos leaped off the bunk and landed upon the floor, suddenly dressed in a tight and waaaay-to-revealing black tubetop and matching hotpants. A spotlight appeared over him, and Chaos proceeded to do a fanboy dance, singing: "Tokyo girl, Tokyo girl, you've got the moves to rule the world." Abruptly the door was opened up, Shun and Hasukawa taking a step in...right before they remained frozen in shock and terror at seeing Chaos do his big Riverdance finish along with a chorusline of li'l super-deformed Utena characters. Shun: o.O "......" Hasukawa: [nasty eyebrow twitch] "A...Ano...." Beans could only shake her head. "Yare yare. Um, we're a little busy right now." She glanced back at Chaos, who was now busy trying to calmly prance across the room as Catastrophe-chan gnawed on his leg. "Could you come back in a few minutes?" Hasukawa slowly nodded, bugged out eyes still morbidly fixated on the tap-dancing fanboy in drag. Very quietly and certain Chaos could sense their fear, Shun and Hasukawa backed out of the dorm room and closed the door. As the door clicked shut, Chaos leaped onto his knees and slid across the floor, arms raised above his head as he did his final move. Beans decided to give him an encore by yanking on a pan-dimensional rope hanging next to her head. Beans: "Super Octopus Crushing Press!" Seconds later Chaos found more than roses being thrown in his direction as an oversized stone statue of an octopus, wearing a sash with the words "Ye Bean goddess' royal fury" scrawled across it, crashed down on top of him. Beans leaned over to appraise the twitching limb that had managed to escape the pulverizing. "Did you like my revue of your performance?" she inquired with an evil smile. "Perhaps I should have just stuck with The Phantom Quest Corp of the Opera," Chaos' voice warbled from beneath the statue. "Hai!" Misako's voice chimed in. Beans recoiled in surprise upon seeing the cute female ghost standing next to her. Yet Misako seemed unaware of freaking everyone out, and proceeded to sit down next to Chaos as he pulled himself out from beneath the statue. The squashed fanboy paused upon seeing Misako' quiet yet obsessive smile. He groaned, massaging his forehead. "Noooo! Beans, make her stop!" "I'm not actually writing this," Beans replied evenly, opening the window in their room to get a breath of fresh air. "All I did was send us into the Anime; the story's making itself up as we go along. You can only hope things don't get worse for yourself." Chaos glanced at Misako. "And just how could that *possibly* happen?" "You could become Yoshiki's new boyfriend." Chaos promptly facevaulted. "Ne ne," Misako whispered into his ear. "Can we sleep together again tonight?" Chaos' eyebrow twitched. "I can't take this anymore!" he exclaimed, pulling out his henshin. "Misako, the truth is I'm not actually a guy. I'm a girl masquerading as a guy." "So much for denying to be one of those icky transsexual Starlights," Beans remarked dryly. "Hush!" Chaos snapped, pointing a finger at Beans. He raised the henshin into the air. "Fanboy Planet Power: Make Up!!" And in the usual flashy two minute sequence of nekkid silhouettes, sparkles and flying ribbons, Chaos transformed into Sailor Haley. He- er, she struck a rather girlish pose to reveal her cleavage. Chaos: "See, Misako? I'm a cute young girl--and way better built than Beans ever could be." Beans: [irate SD Mame mode] "What?!" Suddenly a lasso was flung through the open window, the loop falling right around Chaos. The surprised fanboy/girl glanced down at the rope, sweatdropping momentarily before the loop around his--er, her shoulders tightened and she was unceremoniously yanked through the window. Chaos: o.O "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" A surprised Misako turned to Beans. "What just happened?" Beans could only shake her head. "I have no idea." * * * Somewhere in the lava lamp-like world that was the Outside of Story, Ophelia sat in front of a computer screen. She looked at the gargoyle, who was still stubbornly hoarding all the chocolate pocky. With a sigh, she continued to try and scroll through the Bean Wars fic to see what had happened to Chaos. A few paragraphs later she found the answer. "Beans," she said, slipping on her headset. "According to what I'm reading, Chaos just got kidnapped by Nagisa." "Shinobu's psychotic sister?" Beans' voice came crackling through the earphones. "I didn't have that written in my outline for this story!" Ophelia could only shrug. "Well whether or not you planned it, he just got abducted. I think I can find out where she's taken him, but I don't know for certain." A groan came on the other side of the line. "Shimatta! Give me a minute and I'll be right there. I don't want Chaos to get smited and I wind up missing it." Ophelia blinked and looked at the gargoyle. Christabel merely gave a smug grin. "Okay," Ophelia admitted. "Maybe Beans is taking this a little more personal than usual. But it's not like Chaos doesn't deserve it!" "But does anyone deserve Nagisa Tezuka?" Christabel inquired. Ophelia tossed the latest Chaosfic over the gargoyle's way. And Christabel promptly spat out her pocky. "Neon Genocyber Evangelion?" The Gargoyle winced. "Maybe we're letting him off easy with just Nagisa." * * * Yes indeed, just when you thought it was safe to change genders, who should show up but. Having kidnapped the now female Chaos in her decision to no longer be after cute boys, but after pretty young girls, Nagisa threw Chaos into the back of her private limousine and drove off. A short time later found Chaos stripped out of all his clothes save his--er, her underwear. The de-fuku'd Senshi slowly looked up to the towering form of Nagisa Tezuka standing over him. Letting out a maniacal laugh, Nagisa gloated over her newest plan. "Finally, I can get back at Shinobu!" she crooned. "Not to mention have my way with such an adorable little girl." "And just what part about these breasts are little?" Chaos retorted. "Just who are you anyways?" Nagisa let out one of her patented maniacal laughs. Despite cringing at the sound, Chaos snapped her fingers in recognition. "That's right! You're Nagisa! The one Shun call Shinobu's 'sicko, perverted, S&M dominatrix sister'!" "WHO'S A PERVERTED DOMINATRIX?!" the oversized demonic head of Nagisa shouted at him. She pulled out a whip, suddenly going into Red Queen Nagisa mode. Chaos immediately dropped to her knees, frantically bowing down to appease the Red Queen. "Jo'o-samaaaaa!!!" Nagisa smiled. "That's better." She sat down next to Chaos, sliding her arm over the sweatdropping otaku's shoulder. "Now then, where shall we start?" Suddenly a large flash of light exploded inside the room, and who should leap into the scene but Beans and Ophelia. Ophelia was sporting her usual attire--while Beans had decided to be a little more daring with an MiB (Mame in Black) ensemble. The shades and trenchcoat were a nice touch. However Chaos was a little leery about all the octopi lining the inside of her coat and strapped in various places along the sides of her body. Regardless, anyone other than Nagisa was welcome. "You've come to save me after all!" a teary-eyed female Chaos exclaimed happily, nuzzling her face in Beans' bosom. "Do I look I'm a Rule 3 kind of avatar?!" Beans snapped irately, booting Chaos back across the room and into Nagisa's arms. She looked back at Ophelia. "Say nothing about The Authors Must Be Crazy." Ophelia raised her hands innocently. "Hai hai." "Now then, I'm here to see Nagisa have her way with you," Beans told Chaos. "When I learned she was the one who had kidnapped you, I could hardly resist appearing to watch you get smited by her." Chaos sulked, reverting into SD Haley mode. "Well aren't we a little snippy today." Nagisa, meanwhile, was busy looking from one avatar to the next. "Just who are you people?!" she exclaimed. "chu chu!" Nagisa blinked in surprise. "'chu'?" She looked down and found Catastrophe-chan seated happily in her lap, the baby SD Godzilla thingy's tail thumping against the armrest of the couch. And with that, Nagisa promptly freaked. Nagisa: [recoiling] "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" She leapt up from the couch, catapulting Catastrophe right into Beans' arms. However the jolt caused something to fall out from the pockets of her trenchcoat. Chaos' eyes widened upon seeing the remote control of the gods land on the ground. "It's mine!" he shouted, flinging himself across the floor. And with any luck, the carpet burns he got would be fully healed in a week or so. Triumphant, Chaos' index finger hovered over one of the buttons of the remote control. "So long, Beanie! I'm going home!" Catastrophe: ^-^ "chu chu!" Chaos: o.O "No Catastrophe! Not the 'delete' button! Not the--!!" [CLICK!] And with that, Chaos vanished from sight, leaving a thoroughly stunned Nagisa staring at Beans and Ophelia. Catastrophe happily bounded into Ophelia's arms, chewing on her pacifier while playfully hooting. "I doubt he's gotten far," Beans stated. "Let's get back to the Outside of Story before he escapes." "W-Wait!" Nagisa protested. But Beans, Ophelia, and their newly adopted token carnivorous mascot vanished in a flash of white light. Nagisa was fuming in the empty room, her entire body ready to severely and vicious thrash whatever she could find. "This is all your fault, I know it," she growled. "Shinobu...!!!" * * * Somewhere along the rim of Outside of Story, Beans and Ophelia walked into an area that was nothing but white. "Looks like we get to go hunting for a fanboy," remarked Ophelia. "This is your fault though, for letting him get the remote like that." Beans rolled her eyes. "Like he's ever known how to use it in the first place. The remote is tied into the Fangate now; he can only go into other Animes. His resident fanfic's off-limits, and we can still use the portals on our own to track him down." She pulled out a cellular phone and dialed a number. "Christabel," she said once someone came on the other line. "You ready to hook us up with our weapons?" "What do you need?" came the gargoyle's voice. "Octopi," Beans replied over her phone. "Lots of octopi." Suddenly two enormous blurs of black shot across the wide expanse of white, one blur on either side of the two ladies. The dark streaks slowed to a stop, revealing rows upon rows of nonchalant octopi sitting there and doing very little. Ophelia shook her head. "You and your octopus obsession." Beans could only shrug. "Their author's done it so many times with me, it's become a force of habit. Once we do away with Chaos, I can keep those guys in the aquarium where they belong." She took an octopus from off the shelf, and gave a slight tug to one of its tentacles to prime it. "Ready?" Ophelia gestured to the great beyond. "Mames first." * * * GUNSMITH CHAOS (or, Riding Beans) "How the hell do you drive stick shift?!" Chaos exclaimed angrily. Trying to steer with one hand and downshift with the other was proving a slight bit harder than it looked on the 'High Speed Racing For Dummies' book. He glared at Bean Bandit. "Of course this wouldn't have happened if we had taken the Seaside route like I had suggested." "Urusai!" Bean snapped, yanking hard on the steering wheel. "You paid for a professional escape driver, and I'm it--unless you want to get out and walk. So stop trying to steer my car!" He picked up Chaos and tossed the panicky li'l otaku into the back seat. "Just how someone like you ever managed to get the cash to hire me is beyond understanding." "I won second prize in a beauty contest, I'll have you know," Chaos sniffled. He glanced out the rear windshield, eyes bugging out in terror as he saw another sports car floor through traffic, weaving in between numerous other vehicles until it pulled up alongside Bean Bandit's Mach One. "I've almost got him!" Beans exclaimed, decked up as Minni May Hopkins. She looked down to Ophelia, who was at the wheel of Rally's Shelby Cobra. "Swing closer to him and I'll drop the grenades." Naturally Chaos freaked. "Must go faster!" he exclaimed, frantically tapping Bean Bandit's shoulder. "I am!" Bean Bandit snapped. "No no no no! Must go really fast! Must--" Suddenly an octopus crashed through the window, pummeling Chaos on the side of the face. Upon impact, the stunned undersea invertebrate let loose a blast of ink that squirted Bean Bandit in the face. The car veered out of control for a few moments, taking out a hapless 'Wu' who just happened to be crossing the road at the time. Yakumo: o.O "KYAAAAAAAAAA!!!" *CRUNCH!* Pai: [wince!] "Ooooh, that must have hurt. Yakumo, speak to Pai!" A very unimpressed Bean Bandit wiped some of the ink off his face. From behind his shades, his eyes narrowed upon seeing the octopus ink all over the seats. "Playing in the middle of traffic and trying to kill me is one thing," he growled, showing off his enormous fangs. "But one thing you don't *EVER* do is stain my upholstery!" "What about me?" came the muffled voice of Chaos, whose face was still pinned to the window by the stunned octopus. Just then, Beans lobbed a number of grenades at the Mach One. Bean Bandit swerved to miss the multiple explosions that rocked the street, the momentum sending them into opposing traffic. Cars scattered in every direction as Bean Bandit made a fast exit onto one of Chicago's side streets. "This is getting rather personal," he muttered. "What the hell did you do to piss her off like this?" "How should I know?" Chaos retorted, trying to pry the octopus off his face. "Since when have we ever been able to understand women?" Bean Bandit looked out the rearview mirror. "Okay, we've managed to lose her. I've completed my end of the bargain, fanboy. Now that your female hitmen are out of sight, I want to see the second half of my money." Chaos: ^^ [kawaii Bambi eyes] "Ano...you take debit card?" Seconds later, he was unceremoniously pitched out of Bean Bandit's car. "Well see if I ever read the manga again!" the irate fanboy shouted after the fleeting Mach One. "And your OVA sucked too!!" Chaos was suddenly crushed by an oversized pink grenade (with lipstick marks on it) that fell from the sky for no apparent reason. As the dust settled from the falling incendiary, who should pull up but Beans and Ophelia in the Shelby Cobra. Ophelia was the first to rush out and grapple onto the twitching wrist sticking out from the crater. Beans chuckled. "So, Chaos, you thought that you could outrun my car by going into SD mode and moving twice as fast? A shame it never worked out--though I commend you for hiring Bean Bandit. A glimmer of brilliance amidst your cloud of stupidity." Abruptly the captured otaku was pulled out from the wreckage to reveal--!! Beans: o.O "Desolation?!" Desolation: [giving a sigh of relief] "Yes! Finally, a familiar face! I've been lost in that closet for a week now!" Ophelia: [sweatdrop!] "Um...what closet?" Beans: [eyebrow twitch!] "That's not Chaos! Ophelia, you captured the wrong fanboy!" Ophelia: "But they all look the same from the back." Beans: --;; "......" Beans turned around, and instantly facevaulted upon seeing Havoc behind the counter of a Starbuck Nekkid Coffee stand. "Ne, you look stressed, Mame-chan," he remarked. "How about we fix you up a nice Miwohochino. You can help make the drink yourself, since it is freshly squeezed from the most delectable of--" Abruptly Beans' hand shot up from the floor, grappling into Havoc's lips and yanking them over the side. She glared at the Hentenno. "You make one more innuendo about the Coffee Rant," she snarled. "And I'll staplegun your lips to the first bishounen's butt I can find." "Decaff it is," Havoc's lips replied. * * * The fanfic's camera lens traces across a wide sky with a few wisps of clouds in them. It then pans down to chase after a small, white, blurred, flying animal. As it catches up, we can see that it's the babbit from 'Child's Toy'. The babbit flies up to a rock overhang where an important event is occurring. SD-Elton John: [singing] "It's the circle of li--" Babbit: "Cut! Cut! Cut!" [Scene change to a rock ledge!] A small bundle of joy is just getting its feet under it. Chibi- Totoro smiles broadly up at its not-so-chibi parents. They coo at it lovingly before the next scene change hits. [BAM!] His Weirdship Chaos paced back and forth in his oversized tent. He'd been camping out for countless days now. It all started when he was kicked out of a Tokyo-3 trailer park. He was then kicked off of Mazoku property by Xellos for causing a disturbance among the 650 and older group. Things only got worse when he let Desolation have the map, and now he was stuck *here*--the middle of no where. Chaos: --;; [looking at the map] "Desolation's not kidding. 'Middle of Nowhere.' Damn, he even had it circled too. He seems to visit here a lot." "This is all Beans' fault," he muttered, crumpling the map up and tossing it over his shoulder. "I'll get her for this." [Babbit symbol scene change] Beans: [waves at him in a most inappropriate way] "Forget you, Chaos! I know how to read a map!" [Another Babbit symbol] Chibi-Totoro and its mentor, Babbit, explored the world that would one day be its to rule. It didn't know much about the world, but it looked forward to growing up and the adventures that it would bring. Chibi-Catbus: *ROWL!* [pounces on C-T] "I got you!" Chibi-Totoro broke free of the Chibi-Catbus and shook itself off. Chibi-Totoro: "Aww, cut it out now! One day, I'm going to be King!" [Cue music in the background!] Babbit: "We don't need to see this! No singing, please! Cut! AHH!" [Woooosh!] Chaos stomped around the outback looking for something to do. If he could just find a way out of this author-forsaken place.... Then an idea hit him! Chaos: x.x "Itaaaaiiii! That was uncalled for!" He could capture a Catbus and make it take him back to Tokyo! He'd seen plenty of mascots running about already. Capturing a Chocobo had backfired on him when he discovered that they really didn't like Greens, they liked chocolate. And after it ate all of his and then got away, Chaos was still out of luck. That incident with the Nagamon hadn't helped either--though the insane cackling from that rare breed of Jigglychest Pokemon had resulted in Mokona exploding quite nicely into a big & fluffy marshmallow fireball. Unfortunately Cephiro collapsed a few seconds later, but no one could really prove that it was Chaos who had introduced a foreign Anime mascot species into an ecosystem unsuitable for it. Capturing a cabbit had proven to be more difficult than he had expected as well. They were tricky little buggers that had a habit of eating and running that was more annoying than the Chocobos. The fact that Ryo-Oki had suddenly turned into a spaceship and mowed him down didn't help his disposition either. No, a Catbus would be his ticket out of here. All he had to do was catch one. Miraculously enough, and against his usual string of luck, a chibi Totoro and Catbus could be seen playing in the brush not far away from him. Chaos sneaked the best he could (meaning crashing through the brush as he tripped over random mascots and received branches to the head. Fortunately for him, they were oblivious) up on the unsuspecting Catbus. One step. Two. Poun--! "Wait!" a woman's voice exclaimed. The chibi Ghibli creatures continued playing as Chaos looked for the source. "That voice sounds suspiciously familiar," he mused to himself. His eyes suddenly went into teary Bambi mode. "Mako-chan! You've come to rescue me!" "What the--? I'm not Sailor Jupiter, you twit!" Chaos spotted an silhouetted figure standing on a rock ledge, the sun blazing brightly behind her so that he couldn't identify the person. As though on cue, the sun dimmed and he gasped in surprise. "Defending the world of the innocent Totoros from evil Fanboys, I am the magical Author, Ophelia!" the heroine proclaimed. "In the name of Fanfiction everywhere, I will smack down your ass, Chaos!!" Tuxedo Kekko Kamen: --;; "That's *my* job." [Cue Ruckus suddenly popping up!] Ruckus: ^^ [dragging the hapless Capeboy off] "Not anymore!" Ophelia leapt from the ledge to land lightly & right in front of his startled lordship. "Jo'o-sama!" Chaos shrieked. He SD'd and tried to scurry away, but Ophelia caught his shirt tails before he could dash back to Tokyo. Lifting him up off the ground, she clucked her tongue at him as his arms and legs blurred in his efforts to escape her. "Thought I'd let you get away with attacking a Totoro, did you?" she growled. "NO! I wasn't aiming for the Totoro, I wanted the Catbus--(o.O) Oops!" He covered his mouth with is hands. "WHAT?!" she thundered, loud enough for it to reverberate throughout the fanfic. "You would hurt an innocent CATBUS?!" "NONONONONO! I just wanted a ride home!" he shrieked, the fear of the vengeful author well instilled within him. "I'll help you out!" Ophelia jumped back up to the ledge where a small football tee was sitting off to the side. She positioned it, then Chaos upon it. His calling her the Queen continued as she practiced a few kicks before positioning herself. "You really don't want to do this!" His footballness Chaos pled. "Oh yes, I do," She grinned evilly. "But I'm only half-finished my latest Chaosfic classic: K.O. Century Beast Wars, featuring DinoBud! Think about it: Dinobot transforms into a giant chicken whenever he gets goosebumps!" Ophelia' eyebrow twitched. "Now I REALLY want to do this," she stated. Ophelia then ran up to the tee and punted him with a skill that would be envied by many in the professional football leagues (Canadian or otherwise ;) "JOOOO'O-SAAAAMMMAAAA!" Chaos' voice died out as he entered lower orbit. "Hmph! I just knew I should have mentioned Carnage's Nekotank Hell Custom." Ophelia put her hands up to indicated the kick was good. She then did a small jig. Below her, the chibi Totoro and Catbus remained oblivious of the predator that almost damaged them psychologically for life. * * * AKAZUKIN CHACHAOS Six year-old versions of Beans and Chaos found themselves staring at each other in an elementary school hallway. Surprised to say the least by this unexpected development, Beans blinked a number of times. The world seemed a little larger than she last remembered it to be. "Well now, Beans," Chaos stated, hautily folding his arms over his chest. "You had your fun sending me into other Animes...but this time I get to repay the favour!" Beans didn't seem all that impressed. "Do you even know where we are?" Chaos grinned, the kana for 'call me the Otaking!' scrolling in behind him--and subsequently crashing through the wall. "Ha! I didn't just click us into another mere Anime this time, Beans. I inserted both of us in as actual characters!" Taking a moment to appraise her clothes, Beans felt her stomach sink upon seeing herself dressed in a blue shirt, and with hair long enough to be put back into a small ponytail. "I don't believe this," she groaned. "Chaos, please tell me you didn't stuck us into the Anime I think you did." Chaos stuck out his tongue. "Behold Akazukin ChaCha, episode 4," he stated, gesturing to the hallway. "After everyone in Class Banana swallows a love potion that makes them fall in love with a mermaid, it becomes a vicious fight to the finish for her affections. I'm here as Red Riding Hood ChaCha--" He paused to fluff out his dress and red hooded cloak. "And you get to be Riiya-kun, the werewolf who turns into a kawaii little puppy." An evil grin appeared on Chaos' face. "And as everyone knows, the best way to take care of a wolf is by using...the Three Little Pigs!!!" A sweatdrop appeared next to Beans' head. "Um, Chaos?" she asked quietly. "Have you actually seen this episode of ChaCha before?" Chaos shrugged. "I read a paragraph of the synopsis on the Net about two weeks ago. It doesn't really matter, does it?" Beans [smacking her forehead] "Baka. Just please don't turn into Princess Holy Up." Chaos: [pointing to the skies] "Come out, Three Little Pigs!" [Cue the trio of oversized piggies!] Chaos: o.O "They're a little bigger than I thought they'd be." He pointed to the first oversized little pig (oxymoron that is). "Finish her off with your ultimate attack!" he thundered. "This shall be the decisive victory with which I shall triumph in the Bean Wars once and for all!" The first little pig tromped forward, each step causing the floor and walls to reverberate. And by this time, Beans was already getting a good headstart down the corridor. Little Pig #1: "Before me, straw!!" Chaos grinned, his kawaii kitty ears popping up. "Let's see you get out of this one, Beans." Suddenly from above came a torrential downpour of straw, flooding the entire hallway. Chaos' grin faded as he noticed a large and ominous shadow looming over him. And upon turning around and seeing the tidal wave of straw, he immediately freaked. Chaos: o.O [frantically pointing] "Tsu...tsu...TSUNAMI!!!" Off the terrified little fanboy shot, racing for all his super- deformed body was worth in an effort to escape the onslaught of straw. However he still got swept away, flailing about in the middle of all the straw. The straw blew through doors and poured out windows, unceremoniously catapulting Chaos into the courtyard. Chaos coughed and hacked as his head popped out from the enormous haystack. "What the hell is this?" he exclaimed. "Since when does that happen in the episode?!" "I told you not to use those pigs!" Beans snapped, her head popping up alongside Chaos'. "In Akazukin ChaCha, these guys wind up destroying the entire school--and smiting both of us in the process!" A sweatdrop appeared next to Chaos' head. "Um...oops?" "Yeah," Beans agreed darkly. "'Oops.'" Little Pig #2: "Before me, wood!" Chaos: "And just how does this make it my fault, Beans? You should have told me before I--!" Beans: [shuffling off] "You might want to move." Chaos: "Why?" [Cue the oversized trees exploding from the ground!] Armed with a set of binoculars, Beans watched as Chaos wound up getting launched into the air as a rather enormous tree erupted from beneath his feet. There was a moment of silence after all the trees sprouted up. Only the rustling of leaves could be heard. And somewhere amidst all the greenery, Chaos could be seen twitching as his face rather painfully communed with nature. He slowly glanced over to one of the Kodamas who was sitting on the branch next to him, its little white head rattling and clicking away. "Oh, shut up," he growled. Well the Kodama might have been friendly, but it still didn't take too kindly to the snippy fanboy, and promptly punted Chaos out from the tree. Beans gave him a solid 9.0 for his face-first landing on the ground. Moments later Chaos leaped back onto his feet, waving his fist up at the Kodama. "You think that's funny, huh?" he shouted. "Well try this on for size: I laughed in Mononoke Hime when you guys were wiped out!" He was instantly stomped on by the Night god. "You really do love sucking on that foot in your mouth, don't you?" Beans asked. "Hush!" Chaos snapped from beneath the god's foot. "I might have failed with straw and wood, but with bricks I cannot go wrong!" Little Pig #3: "Before me, bricks!" [Cue the armada of oversized bricks falling from the skies!] Chaos: o.O And in the face of such adversity, Chaos calmly and discreetly handled the situation by shrieking like a girl and running off. Yet in the process, the remote control of the gods tumbled out from his pocket. Beans was there to grab hold of it immediately, pressing the 'Pause' button moments before Chaos would have been clobbered by the gargantuan bricks. Chaos: ^^ [whew!] "Arigato, Beans!" Beans: "Don't thank me. I just wanted a better angle to see the look on your face when you get smited." Chaos: ^^ "Hai! You just wanted to see me get--(o.O) WHAT?!" *SPLAT!!!* Beans: ;P "Oh, come on. Like you readers wouldn't bother pulling a stunt like this on him too." [CLICK!] * * * "Oh, this is just great. Where the hell are we now?" Chaos yelled at Beans, who was on the other side of a semi-quasi, vomit-inducing, psychedelic plane. He did his best to hold down his lunch as colors swirled past him in dizzying patterns. "We're between Animes, on a cell that has yet to be painted," Beans replied with a smirk. Chaos paused to consider that. "I've never been here before. Odd, considering how much time I've spent in the Anime world thus far." He warily regarded the rival avatar. "This isn't some End of Eva mindfuck moment, is it?" "No, I brought you here." Beans walked closer to him. The smirk on her face didn't leave as she got closer. "You see, Chaos, I now have this." She held up the remote control of the gods. It was changed somehow, with a small black adapter duct-taped to the back of it. "What have you done with it?" Chaos demanded. He smiled. "Do we get free satellite TV now?" Her shark-like grin broadened. "You wish, fanboy. I've modified the remote to allow me not only to jump between Animes, but *video games* as well!" Chaos struck a terrified SD pose. "Masaka!" Beans launched into her own series of maniacal cackling, covering her mouth with the back of her hand. "OHOHOHOHO!! You forgot that I'm a dual major; software and *hardware*." Chaos facevaulted, pulling his head back up...only to now have his face covered with all the swirly psychedelic colours decorating the scene. "You've gone too far this time, Beans," he stated. "I know what you're trying to do. You're trying to steal my latest game idea: Parasite EVA!!!" That earned him an octopus in the face. And without letting the little twit speak again, Beans teleported them both out. * * * [Cue the obligatory commercial break!] Misty: [singing & splashing in a bathtub] "Lalala...Rubber Psyduckie, you're the one!" Rubber Psyduckie: "Psy Psy." Misty: "You make Pokemon lots of fun!" Rubber Psyduckie: "Psy Psy." Misty: "Rubber Psyduckie, I'm awfully fond of you!" Yes, there you have it! In the hopes of cashing in on screaming children and their woe- begotten parents, we now present to you Pokemon: gotta merchandize them all! Today's feature is on the rubber Psyduckie, the newest and perhaps greatest bathtub toy to ever enter the Anime market! And next we have-- Pikachu: "Pika...Pikachu!" [Cue an SD Carnage-chan driving in on a zambonie machine!] SD Carnage-chan: ^-^ "I love my job." Pikachu: "Pika?" *SQUISH!!* * * * Chaos woke up in an infirmary with a headache that could beat the one he had from the Greenwood transport--though it wasn't as bad as when that damned forest god had stomped on him. "Someone should put out a warning for when an otaku jumps through games," he muttered darkly. A female doctor leaned over him. "How do you feel?" Chaos immediately perked up as he got an eyeful of her perky bosoms. "Hello!" he exclaimed, sitting up. And just then he rather painfully rediscovered what it was like to have a nervous system. The lady doctor nodded as she appraised her twitching patient. "To be expected. You shouldn't get into fights with Seifer like that." "Fights?" Chaos remarked innocently. "Who said the Bean Wars were about fights?" He glanced away, sulking to himself. "Lousy bean...I'll kick her lake god-hoarding ass next time." The doctor scowled. "You aren't going to tell me that you were just practicing." She shook her head, then turned away to make a call to his instructor to come pick him up. FINAL FANBOY VIII The door slid open to the infirmary to admit his instructor. Chaos had watched the other fanboys play this game, prepping for his Final Fantasy Island Chaosfic--yet it was quite an interesting surprise when it wasn't Quistis who showed to pick him up. Dominatrix Michiru: [evil smile!] "Ara, have you gotten into a fight again? I'll have to punish you for that, you know." Chaos: o.O;; "He's all yours, Instructor Kaioh," Dr. Kadowaki said. "Keep him out of trouble for a while." The doctor smiled kindly at Chaos. Chaos gave a weak smile and waved. "Aha haaaa...I'm screwed. Are you sure I'm well enough to leave? I think I'm still dizzy." He quickly faked a cough. Dominatrix Michiru gave him a concerned look. "What's gotten into you, Squall? We have too much to do today for you to play hooky. Let's go." She took hold of his hand and gave it a solid tug to bring him to his feet. And with that, Dominatrix Michiru proceeded to drag the hapless fanboy off to his "classroom." Chaos: [sniffling] "Jo'o-samaaaaaa...." [Cue an SD Beans-chan and SD Ophelia-chan popping up and taking over the Bean Wars!] SD Beans-chan: ^^ "Ohayo! And welcome to...to...just what are we going to call this segment anyways?" SD Ophelia-chan: [shrug!] "Nothing seems to have the same ring as 'Ask Mister Uber Exploder Wizard.'" SD Chaos-chan: ^-^ "How about 'Beanie-chan in SDland?'" SD Beans & Ophelia: [punting Chaos out of their rant] "NO!!!" SD Beans-chan: "Anyhoo, I just wanted to discuss my choice of casting Dominatrix Michiru in the FFVIII segment. She is replacing the character of Quistis, who is an 18 year-old instructor for SeeD." SD Ophelia-chan: "Not to be confused with Blue SeeD." SD Beans-chan: [blink blink] "Um, thank you...I think." SD Ophelia-chan: ^^ "Hey, it's what I'm here for!" SD Beans-chan: "SeeD is an elite mercenary group that Squall is attempting to join. He has to pass the fire cavern test, and then the final field test later that day." SD Ophelia-chan: "Quistis has her hair up in a bun-like style, wears granny type glasses--" SD Beans-chan: "Which look very sexy on her." SD Ophelia-chan: >P "--and has a whip as her weapon of choice." SD Beans-chan: ^^v "I love yelling 'Instruct me!' when playing her." SD Ophelia-chan: "When Quistis enters a battle, she pulls out her whip and snaps it before pulling it back and getting into a battle stance." SD Beans-chan: "Naturally I could hardly resist having her put in an appearance for the Bean Wars. And after all, Quistis very much resembles the woman Dominatrix Michiru would have been had she decided to be cast in FFVIII." SD Havoc-chan: ^-^ "Hai! And she's got just the cutest little SD Squall- chan patterned panties too!" SD Hysteria-chan: "Oooh! Panty-chans! Panty-chans!" SD Beans & Ophelia: [punting Havoc & Hysteria out of the rant] "SHADDUP!!" [End of beanie ranting segment.] * * * After giving everyone their assignment, Dominatrix Michiru approached Chaos. "We need to go through the fire cavern so you can take your test. It's time for some private instruction, I do believe." [Cue Havoc!] Havoc: ^-^ "Hotcha! Can I have a private psycho lesson while we're at it? I've got a fresh batch of Jello and cream all whipped up!" Chaos: [booting Havoc through the Garden's ceiling] "YOU'RE NOT MAKING THIS ANY BETTER, YOU FREAK!!!" So Chaos and Dominatrix Michiru journeyed to the entrance of the cave where the fire cavern test would be held. However two other instructors blocked the way. To-Li: "Are you ready for the test?" Cho-Li: "And who is sponsoring you, Squall?" Chaos: --;; "Since when did the Wonderland twins get cast in this game?" Dominatrix Michiru: [nudging her whip under Chaos' chin] "Ara, are you afraid of a little leather?" Chaos: [sweatdrop!] "Only when I'm on the receiving end of it." Dominatrix Michiru told the twins that she was sponsoring "Squall", and that yes, they were indeed ready. The time limit for completing the fire cavern test was agreed upon being 20 minutes. Michiru said that was all she ever needed; Chaos wisely didn't make an inquiry as to whether or not she meant her libido. Once inside the cave, the leather-clad Michiru tried to calm Chaos' nerves by stating for some reason most of the male students she took in the cave with her failed, and implied that it must be due to her good looks. Naturally Chaos tried to act just as sexy as she looked so as to intimidate her. However the idea of "Squall" in a cheongsam just didn't seem to work. And so Dominatrix Michiru promptly pulled out her whip and smacked him a number of times. Of course, in the process her whippings also managed to strip him naked. A blushing Chaos immediately sought a quiet place to change behind one of the stalagmites. [Greenbeans' Note: (lusting bean >) The real Squall is like an ice cube and keeps going....] Anyhoo, the cave itself was a path with flowing lava on either side. Chaos decided to pull out the Squall weapon of choice, feeling rather much like Carnage as he appraised the oversized sword blade attached to the frame of a gun. "Hey, will you look at that?" Chaos remarked, running ahead and grabbing a rounded orange sphere. He held it triumphantly over his head. "Ne, Michiru-sama, I found an item!" He then struck a sexy pose. "Am I just so cool or what?" "Squall, that's a bomb!" Dominatrix Michiru called out. Chaos: ^^;; [still posing] "Crap." Seconds later an explosion rocked the interior of the cavern. With a sigh, Dominatrix Michiru sauntered over to the smoking crater where a thoroughly scorched fanboy was standing there, blinking in surprise. "I hate to say this," she remarked, giving a tug on her whip. "But it looks like I'll have to give you some extra...disciplining when we get out of the cave." Chaos coughed out a kawaii li'l fireball. "Daijobu!" he said quickly, shrinking away from the whip. "I've learned my lesson! There's no need to make me call you the Queen!" He quickly scampered off down the pathway, Michiru keeping a brisk pace with him. "You know, after that explosion I think you've woken up the neighbors," she said. "Hmph," Chaos said, waving her concerns aside. "I laugh in the face of--" [Cue the attacking buels!] "KYAAAAAA!!!" he shrieked, his terrified SD self leaping into Michiru's arms and clinging to her. "Tasuketeeee!!" Dominatrix Michiru unceremoniously dropped him onto the floor. "Baka. Squall, those are the things you need to fight off if you want to join SeeD." "And those things are?" he inquired, dusting his butt off. "We call them buels," Michiru replied. "They fly by having their 3 wings move in a propeller motion behind them. Well, now it's time to see what you're made of." Chaos valiantly leapt out in front, and aimed his big-assed 'gunblade' at the buels. "Ha ha!" he exclaimed. "Eat hot steel, you...whatever the hell you are!" He pulled back the trigger. *CLICK* The buels hovered in the air, sweatdrops appearing next to the 3- winged creatures. Chaos gave a nervous laugh before trying again. *CLICK CLICK* "I'm out of ammo?!" he exclaimed, trying to find a barrel to peer down into. Now telling one's opponents that you lack ammo is certainly somewhere among the top 5 no-no's a hero should never do. But since this was Chaos, it didn't really matter. Yet it was quite the valiant freaking out he did as he took off down the pathway, waving his gunblade at the attacking buels. As the buels did a flyby Chaos dove in behind a bunch of stalagmites. "Ha!" he exclaimed. "Let's see you try and attack me now! I'm in a heavily fortified position." What Chaos failed to take into account though was that buels possess the magics of fire, ice and thunder. The first buel zapped him with a bolt of lightening. The second buel turned him into a fansicle. And then the third proceeded to set his Tamahome Hilfiger pants ablaze. Dominatrix Michiru shook her head as she watched Chaos dance around the cavern in a vain effort to extinguish the flames--which he did manage to do by grabbing the ice buel. Chaos: [smacking the buel against his pants] "Come on, give! Give! Don't make me turn you into a buel snowcone!" Dominatrix Michiru: "Maybe we should just hand him over to the other side. If he was in their army, we'd win without even having to lift a finger." Yet the ice buel not only managed to put out the fire, but freeze his pants to the point where a single gust of wind shattered Chaos' garments into a few dozen shards of frozen cloth. Chaos' eyebrow twitched as his SD Gourry-cow boxers were exposed for the world to see. "Okay, that's it," he growled. "Nobody destroys my Tamahome Hilfiger pants but the carnivorous Godzilla-thingies--and that's only because Anarchy would kick my ass if I tried to stop them! Prepare for the ultimate smiting technique of Chaos-fu!" Sparkling lights swarmed around Chaos as he tapped into his battle aura of mass destruction. Seconds later an enormous bathtub crashed through the cavern ceiling, pulverizing the buels upon impact. Xu: [sitting amidst the bubblebath] "What the hell?" Havoc-chan: [popping out from the bubbles] "Hotcha! Who cares about a final fantasy? Let's have a Cream Lemon fantasy!" Xu: [stern glare] "I should kick your ass for that remark, hentai." Havoc-chan: "Call me Hentenno Jo'o-sama!" Chaos groaned as he watched Xu try and fend off Havoc-chan. "Havoc, you just ruined my brilliantly dramatic scene! What do you have to say for yourself." Havoc-chan opened her mouth to reply. "Wait!" Chaos cut in. "On second thought, don't say anything. I know you too well." "Ne, Squall," Dominatrix Michiru drawled. "The objective here is to draw out your enemy's magic and either stockpile it, or use it against them." "They started it!" Chaos protested, his kawaii kitty ears popping up. "Besides, I wouldn't have had to use the bathtub smite had my sword for a gun not jammed." Dominatrix Michiru reached over and pulled back the gunblade's hammer. "You know, there's a little device we call the safety catch. Next time you might want to take if off before playing with your gunblade." Chaos facevaulted. Fortunately though, Michiru launched her whip and let it wrap around Chaos' chest. From there on in, she simply dragged him down the cavern passageway. "I don't know what I'm going to do with you when we get back from this," she sighed. "There are so many techniques I'll have to teach you, so many fighting positions--" Chaos: --;; [darkly] "So many unwanted spankings." Dominatrix Michiru: "What?" Chaos: ^-^ "Nothing!" As it turned out, Chaos had already used up a good fifteen of the twenty minutes he was allowed to take for the fire cavern test. Fortunately he made up for lost time when a horde of rabid fire bats chased after him. Reverting into SD mode, he managed to clear the entire length of the cavern in under thirty seconds. "Impressive," Michiru remarked. "And you look so adorable when you're super-deformed, Squall." Chaos grinned. "Well, I don't mean to boast, but--" "Now all we have to do is defeat ifrit." That gave Chaos reason to pause. "Ano...ifrit?" he asked. Michiru nodded. "Ifrit?" the fanboy pressed. "As in: big-assed fire elemental with a really bad temper and lots of evil power ifrit?" Chaos laughed, his voice tapering off into a groan. "Just my luck. Mayhem should be here, not me; Dark Schnieder took care of one of those things. Why me?" "Are you having second thoughts?" Dominatrix Michiru inquired. "Remember: if you don't defeat the ifrit, then you cannot join SeeD. And as your sponsor, I would not be too impressed with that." She gave a sturdy yank on her whip to emphasize the point. "But I'm too cute to be flammable," Chaos sniffled. Abruptly the cavern rumbled. The lava around them erupted with numerous fireballs, flames and smoke being belched to the ceiling. Stone and rock crashed down from above, some being dashed to pieces on the pathway, others being incinerated in the lava. "I don't think you have a choice now, Squall," Dominatrix Michiru said, trying to keep a steady stance as the entire cavern shook. Suddenly out from the lava pit before them exploded their enemy. Patches of lava splattered across the ground, eating though the earth within seconds. A shadow fell upon Chaos and Michiru, both of them looking up to behold the oversized fire...gargoyle? Chaos: [blink blink!] "Christabel?!" Christabel: [munching on pocky] "What took you?" Chaos: --;; "How anti-climactic can you get?" "What are you doing here?" Chaos asked. "You're not a fire elemental!" "And you're certainly no Squall," Christabel retorted. "Look, I'm not exactly thrilled about fighting someone as low on the intellectual foodchain as you, so how about you just bring me an offering of chocolate pocky and we'll call it even." Chaos scowled, fishing in his pockets. "I think most of the chocolate melted off back in the cave. Ano...here it is!" And with a grand display, he pulled out-- Catastrophe: ^-^ [BUUUUUURRRRRPPPP!] "chu chu!" Chaos: o.O "Na ni?! You ate all my pocky?!" Chaos held Catastrophe-chan upside-down, trying to shake out the devoured pocky. "Come on, cough it up! Cough it up!" Watching with mild amusement, Christabel shrugged her shoulders. "Oh well, looks like I get to hurt you after all. Nothing personal." Chaos: ;_; "Hai...." "It looks like I have no choice," Dominatrix Michiru said, watching the battle. "I'll have to cast Shiva." And so with a poof! of snow appeared Shiva-chan. "Ohayo!" she exclaimed, happily waving to Chaos. Chaos on the other hand gawked at the Gainax bouncy, scantily-clad ice elemental. "How does she get those strategically-placed ice patches to stay put?" he muttered. Havoc-chan suddenly popped up again, armed with a hairdryer. "I don't know, but I feel it's my mission in this scene to find out!" "What the hell are you doing back here?!" Chaos snapped, fiddling with his gunblade. "I just knew I should have paid attention to Carnage's rant on how to reload these things." "I can't believe you're drooling over my Shiva instead of fighting ifrit. This is not putting you in my good graces," Dominatrix Michiru stated. She spotted Havoc-chan bounding across the cavern. "Ohayo, Havoc." Havoc-chan paused in mid-bound. "Yo!" Chaos facevaulted at that. "Instruct me!" Michiru exclaimed, pulling back her whip and cracking it before assuming a battle stance. Chaos' eyes bugged out. "Um, shouldn't you be aiming that thing at the ifrit and not me?" Dominatrix Michiru chuckled, letting her tongue dart along part of the whip. "Nah. This is a lot more fun." She leaped into the air, brandishing her whip at the now terrified fanboy. "It's time for you to be educated, Squall!" she crooned. Chaos: o.O "KYAAAAA!!! SENSAI SENSAI SENSAI SENSAI SENSAI!!!" Dominatrix Michiru: "Don't call me teacher. Call me the Queen!" Chaos: o.O "JO'O-SAMAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" * * * "This isn't going as well as we had hoped," Beans reported meekly to the one who had hired her and Ophelia to eliminate Chaos. "I mean, certainly Chaos is getting smited...but he keeps coming back! He's worse than Miaka at an all-you-can-eat buffet!" "I would have thought the last one would have done him in," Ophelia chimed in. "At least we found him when he escaped to the weird Totoro/Lion King crossover. Our plans would have been totally derailed if he'd died out in the middle of...why are you looking at me like that?" "He was supposed to die!" their mysterious benefactor stated. "I'd sent him there to be lost forever, and you *saved* him!" "Oh," Ophelia said in a very small voice. "No matter," Beans remarked as she stretched her arms out. "I have one more idea to try. Ready, Ophelia?" She turned to her companion. "Am I ever ready?" Ophelia checked her pocky supply quickly, then nodded. "Here we go!" [CLICK!] * * * Chaos groaned in pain as he picked himself up off yet another shiny floor. "Shimatta; I'm starting to feel like Desolation," he muttered. "Where the hell am I now?" The answer came by way of Wakaba leaping in from above and happily glomping onto his back. "UTENA!" she exclaimed, clinging to him like a catgirl on a hot tin roof. "Where have you been? I've been waiting for you on the front lawn to eat lunch for a half hour now." The fanboy's eyes bugged out as he looked down at the strange black uniform and skirt he was wearing. The little black dots of his eyes then slowly rolled to his left, where he stared in horror at Wakaba. "U-Utena?" he whimpered. Chaos slid down to his knees, streams of tears pouring out from his Bambi eyes. "J-Jo'o-samaaaaa...." [Cue the eyecatch!] ^-^ Tee hee! Another fic, another smitefest for the hapless overlord of Mass Destruction. But the best of the Bean Wars is yet to come. The Bean goddess would like to cordially thank Ophelia for helping her write some of the Bean Wars (namely the Greenwood part), and helping to inflict some more senseless if not ridiculous violence upon Chaos. And His lordship Chaos naturally thanks the rest of the fanboys for helping throw in their own little bits of deranged and mindless things to add to the Bean Wars. So until the Bean Wars conclusion hits and leaves a pretty li'l crater in your room, this is His lordship Chaos saying-- Havoc: ^-^ "You can feel the magic between us, Quistis...no, lower." Quistis: [giggles] "Ara, but I'm the one who educates you tonight, Hentenno." Greenbeans: --;; [slowly turning to His lordship Chaos] "......" His lordship Chaos: [shrug!] "What?" Greenbeans: "She's tying him to the bedposts with her whip!" His lordship Chaos: "Better him than me; my skin chaffs rather easily." [End!] OMAKE THEATRE!!! [Cue SD versions of the two Bean Wars authors walking onto the screen, His lordship Chaos dressed up like Trigun's Vash the Stampede, and Greenbeans being dressed up like Haunted Junction's Toilet Hanako.] Greenbeans: --;; "This is so humiliating." His lordship Chaos: "What? I thought you'd be flattered." Greenbeans: [oversized demonic head mode!] "DO I LOOK LIKE I WANT TO APPEAR THIS SCANTILY-CLAD IN PUBLIC?!" His lordship Chaos: "You know, your cuteness factor really plummets when you do that." Greenbeans: [twitch twitch!] "I don't see why I have to dress up in such a loose and fanservicy high school fuku, while you get to dress up like one of Anime's coolest characters." His lordship Chaos: "Aw, stop making such a fuss. I'm sure your fans out there will appreciate what we're doing. After all, writing fanfics consist of two things." Greenbeans: [skeptical] "And those are?" His lordship Chaos: [posing] "Love and peace!" Greenbeans: "You're overheating beneath that red tenchcoat, aren't you?" His lordship Chaos: "Well, if it'll make you feel better, I'll dress up in a girl's fuku too." Greenbeans: o.O "NO! No need to do that!" His lordship Chaos: ^^ "Gotcha." [Greenbeans facevaults!] His lordship Chaos: "You're almost as fun to tease as Chaos." Greenbeans: [beleaguered sigh] "So what are we going to talk about in this Omake Theatre?" His lordship Chaos: "Ano...I haven't the slightest idea." Greenbeans: "Then you did you put an Omake Theatre here in the first place?!" His lordship Chaos: ^^ "Because I thought you'd look cute as Toilet Hanako." Greenbeans: [pulling His lordship Chaos' gun on him] "Laugh it up, fanboy." His lordship Chaos: "Now now, there's no need to get violent. Besides...*heh heh* I know you won't shoot me." Greenbeans: "Wild guess: the chamber's empty." [His lordship Chaos facevaults!] His lordship Chaos: ;_; "What'd you do that for?! You just killed all the dramatic tension!" Greenbeans: "I swear you people of the Y chromosome persuasion do nothing to compliment the otaku race." His lordship Chaos: [adjusting his coat] "No matter. Today we get to look at some of the strange Anime scenes that Chaos and Beans wound up jumping through." Greenbeans: "I just can't believe that Ophelia, you and me managed to all co-write the Greenwood part and pull it off flawlessly." His lordship Chaos: "I still can't believe you wrote that Totoro bit. What were you on?" Greenbeans: "I told you last Omake Theater: it was late, and I was very tired." His lordship Chaos: [smug grin] "And what's with this Quistis thing? Methinks you seem to enjoy that whip-toting instructor just a little too much." Greenbeans: --;; "This coming from the guy who enjoys having his own avatar incarnation dress up like a girl for 85% of every fanfic." His lordship Chaos: "Well at least I gave Chaos good fashion sense. He's not just a crossdresser, but an artist!" Greenbeans: "I don't know. After that whole 'Tokyo Girl' Riverdance thing...." [Cue Chaos stomping onto the Omake Theatre!] Chaos: "Okay, that's it! I refuse to be blamed for that! He's the one who choreographed that number!" His lordship Chaos: "Well, I admit the SD Utena cast was a little over the top, but I couldn't get a chorusline of SD Gundam-chans signed up in time." [Both Greenbeans and Chaos facevault!] His lordship Chaos: [sigh!] "These people have no sense of humor. Ne, can I have my kawaii all-female writing assistants appear?" Kawaii writing assistants: ^-^ "Hai!" Greenbeans: [eyebrow twitch!] "Where'd you get them from anyways?" His lordship Chaos: ^^ [getting a backrub] "I borrowed them from the computer programming firm in Golden Boy 1." Greenbeans: [snapping her fingers] "Oh yeah? Well, I can rival that." [Beans is abruptly accompanied by Quistis and Xu.] Greenbeans: [being pampered] "How's this?" His lordship Chaos: "Impressive. But tell me, should Xu's hands be underneath your Toilet Hanako costume like that?" Xu: ^^ [grope grope!] Greenbeans: o.O Chaos: [argh!] "And my fics are in these peoples' hands?!" His lordship Chaos: "Aw, you not enjoying yourself?" Chaos: [with kawaii kitty ears] "No." His lordship Chaos: "How about we let a cute and nubile Anime babe attend to you for the remainder of this Omake?" Chaos: ^-^ "Hotcha!" His lordship Chaos: "Quistis, want the job?" Chaos: o.O Quistis: [cracking her whip] "Sure. INSTRUCT ME!!!" Chaos: o.O "KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" [A terrified SD Chaos dashes off as Quistis chases after him.] His lordship Chaos: [reclining in his chair] "Yep, it's good to be the Otaking." [End!]